Converting Web designs into functional, cross browser/platform compatible Responsive Web pages.
- Knowledge of CSS, CSS3 & HTML, HTML5.
- Editing images ensuring a sensible balance between file size and image quality.
- Building and maintaining Web pages according to functional specifications, and effectively integrate new content for Website updates.
Tracking time spent on all projects, and accurately report time for billing purposes.
- Handling multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Creating conceptual designs for clients. Designing web layouts , web logo's & templates
Taking a brief from concept to delivery stage including client presentations.
- Design and updating websites using content managers (in-house & open-source)
- Researching keywords and writing SEO compliant descriptions for web pages.
- Setting up websites in webmaster tools, adding website tracking (Analytics) to web pages.
Knowledge of the following software/programs is required:
Please supply a small portfolio of your most recent designs.
If you meet the above requirements, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org